AdviceGifts

Small Gift Ideas for Christmas to Take Abroad

I am traveling to another country for the holidays. I need some ideas for inexpensive gifts for a lot of people, children and adults. It is a third world country in Central America. The gifts would need to be small and travel well in suit cases.

By Anna from NJ

Go to a Dollar tree store or Dollar store they have small gifts, tooth paste, tooth brushes, socks, gloves, combs, good luck.

The Dollar Stores have all sorts of suitable items - including CDs (I just bought 10 of them for Xmas.) There are also makeup & beauty items (some name brands like Maybelline, etc., makeup cases, headbands, scarves, etc.

Also for the kids - colors & coloring books. I used to buy these for my grand kids & they love it. Kept them busy for a while!

I don't know how it is in your country, but where I live, silver jewelery is very reasonable in price. Just tiny things like a charm or thin bracelet or perhaps a thin chain. These things a very small and travel well.