Christmas Door Decorating Ideas

I am looking for Christmas door decorating ideas. Please help. Thank you.

By RKresta from Ballinger, TX

When I lived in an apartment, I got some huge wrapping. It was either plastic or paper, covered my door with it. Then I got really wide ribbon and wrapped that around my door with a big bow in the middle. Made my door look like a present. I think I cut a little spot out for my door handle. It's been so long I don't remember, but it's possible that the door covering might have been sold just for making a "wrapped" door (I really think it was plastic).

Now I just put a wreath on the door. I have one I made myself several years ago.

Anonymous

You could also string a Christmas bell or two on to a ribbon, tie the ribbon closed and hang it on the doorknob.

I went to family dollar and found a wreath made of bright colored round bells for $3.00. That is on my door now and it is very festive and jingles whenever the door opens.

Blessings. Connie