ChristmasHoliday

Prize Winning Christmas Look

Category Christmas

I won first prize for my Christmas look, an airline ticket to Ireland. Everybody appreciates it when we care enough to release the child in us and allow ourselves to be playful, no matter how old we are!

By Mae from Washington, D.C.

Prize Winning Christmas Look

Wow Ireland!! How was the trip? I hear that country is beautiful and Green......great job on the Christmas look as well!

What a wonderful look and prize! You looked beautiful! I envy you the trip, tho. I've been to Ireland twice and would go back at least a dozen times more! Isn't it just the most beautiful country you've ever seen? Congratulations on your prize, and on your outfit! God bless you!

Somebody has to say it - Dahling, you look mahvelous! Congratulations on the trip to Ireland. Wow.