GiftsWeddings

Honeymoon Journal

Category Gifts

A great idea for a memorable shower or wedding gift is a pretty, but blank, journal/diary and a nice pen. Write a note to the couple, instructing them to make an entry every night or first thing in the morning for every day of their honeymoon. The bride and groom should not read the other person's entry until both have been written for that day.

Not only will this be a treasured keepsake, it will help the couple to understand how the other person sees things, which may be the same way, or different from their own perception. We are both so thrilled that we did this. It will also help when I begin to scrapbook our photos and keepsakes.

By Mary from Shelton, CT

By John S. (Guest Post)

I just read this posting, and I agree with you. Three months ago my wife and I took our honeymoon down the coast and I journal every day. It has been great to look back and read about that week.