Making a Paper Bag Santa Puppet
This paper bag Santa puppet is a simple craft. It's great to do with kids.
- paper bag
- red, black, and white construction paper
- 2 googly eyes
- In red, cut a heart shape for the inside of the mouth, the main part of the hat, a oval for the nose, a long rectangle for the belt.
- In black, cut a black buckle.
- In white, cut a beard, a mustache, the bottom of the hat, the puff at the top of the hat.
- Glue the heart underneath the flap of the bag.
- Glue the beard just bellow the flap. Glue the mustache on the edge of the flap overlapping a little.
- Glue the nose overlapping the mustache a little.
- Glue the white parts to the red main part of the hat, then glue the completed hat to the top of the bag.
- Glue the black buckle to the red rectangle, then glue that to the bottom of the bag.
- Glue the googly eyes in place (If you don't have googly eyes, draw the eyes on with a marker).
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.