InvitationsWeddings

Lingerie Bridal Shower Invitations

I am looking for tips on how to make my own lingerie invitation.

Georgia from AR

http://www.clip  lingerie&a=c

This link is to lingerie clipart, has some nice images in it. If you can print of one of these or another that you find, you can easily adapt them to a invitation card. Go to the DIY network craft section they have tons of invitations that you can use the templates for.

By Melissa (Guest Post)

Here is something a little more elegant. Go to the fabric store and go to the $1 a yard fabric section. Find a material that is lengerie-ish or lacy. There are lots there, I guarantee. 1 yard would do lots and lots of cards. Cut out some heavy card or construction paper the size that you want your cards to be. Or use old cereal box cardboard. Wrap/fold the material around the cardboard and hot glue it down. Then on the side that the material is glued, Glue your invitation made of heavier stock cardboard.

Print the cardstock from your printer, but make this card smaller than the one that has fabric, so that you can see the fabric as a border. This way, you don't see the rough edges of the material. This is simple, but very elegant. If you want to save money on envelopes. Get the longer ones or shorter ones in different colors and coordinate the color with the inside fabric, don't go out and buy envelopes specifically for cards, those are expensive. I hope this helps. I will try to do an example tomorrow and take a picture to show you.
Melissa

You will find free downloads and tips for marking your own lingerie party invitations here:
http://www.ling  Invitations.html