Balloon Heart Table Centerpiece?

I recently decided to take on a decoration project for my sister's anniversary. As I was browsing the internet I found this beautiful table balloon centerpiece, but I have no idea on how to begin. It doesn't look difficult and if I can get a starting point I'm sure I can do it. I have attached a picture. Please help! Thanks.

By Zenobia from NYC

You would need something to weight the balloon down. Look around your house and maybe you can find something to cover in a nice paper or fabric. I think a block of wood might do. Then it looks like the blue balls are Christmas ornaments and the white artificial flowers. Start making a bow out of ribbon that has a wire edge and add the flowers. Tie it all together and then with a glue gun, add the bow, flowers and ornaments. It looks relatively easy.

Holidays and Parties Parties CenterpiecesSeptember 27, 2011
📓
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf60138016.tip.html