ReceptionWeddings

Inexpensive Wedding Reception Locations in Honeybrook, PA

My son and future daughter-in-law are getting married in Honeybrook, PA. They have about $3000 total to spend on the reception. Can anybody help us to find a cheap place to have the reception?

By Linda from Honeybrook, PA

When my daughter was married several years ago, we rented the building of one of the lodges. All of the Masons, Shriners, & most all of lodges have kitchens in them. We then catered the food in, decorated the hall, and cleaned up the hall afterward. I made all of my food at home & didn't cater much. They don't charge as much as other places. Also your can check with your local churchs for their facilities. They usually only charge a small fee.
Hope this will help some.
Pat in GA