Making Doily Fan Ornaments

Category Ornaments
Paper doilies can be used to make pretty Victorian style fan ornaments. This is a guide about making doily fan ornaments.

You'll want to make several of these beautiful Victorian fans for your tree. Doilies come in a variety of colors, so choose one that works with the color and theme of your tree. The metallic silver and gold ones reflect the lights and are very pretty.

Approximate Time: 30 minutes to make several

Supplies

Instructions

Fold doily in half, then fan fold it. I usually start in the middle and fan fold it down to each side. Cut a 5 inch length of ribbon and tie into a bow. Trim ends if necessary. Glue bow to bottom of fan.

By Momof1 from Wilkesboro, NC

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

By (Guest Post)

One word...Beautiful!!!:)

By Stephanie (Guest Post)

I love it!! I will make them this week with my kids. I home school so it will be our art class. Also I will not pay top dollar for the ornaments in the store that I don't really like. Thank you for the great idea.

Stephanie in Ohio

How cleaver!why didn't I think of that? lol.Are u on CM? Keeper,NC