Link: Free Pumpkin-Carving Stencils of Favorite Dog Breeds

Templates for dog breeds pumpkin carving for Autumn decorating can be printed and photocopy for the size that you want for the pumpkin to be carved with your favorite canine friend(s)

My dog Jess is a Jack Russell/beagle, and since her face looks more like a beagle, the beagle template looks the most like her for carving. There are lots of other templates, and the author of the templates will also ask others for more ideas for dog breeds as well as she will do cat ones too, though it looks like there will be more templates for next year ready, not this year. Some of others here can probably make their own templates for their pets too, and this would be a great place to add into Thriftyfun.com for templates for carving pumpkins!

Source: my friend sent this link to me this morning on Facebook

By Kathryn Visser from Grand Rapids, MI

This site is on Better Homes and Garden, and when you click on the pictures of the dogs and templates, BHG will put an ad for itself covering everything, so, just scroll down to the bottom right of it, and turn the ad off, then you can see all of the dogs and templates then. :)

I don't know, it may just be a problem with a cookie blocked, but, prior before, I could sign in to Better Homes and Garden, and I could download the template. I keep signing in, and it keeps saying that I'm not signed in. I sent for the password, which they did, and it was the one I used before, and it's still not working. Then I changed the password, and it's still is not letting me log in.

I'm wondering if anyone is having any problems with it too? I guess the next thing I have to do now is to go checking to see if the cookie is possibly blocked, and fix that. . .but, if it's still ok, I don't know what else to check then. It could be their site the problem, and not me.

I can still go everywhere in the site, except for downloading the template. Is anyone having any problems with it too? It could be their site with the problem.