Training AdviceDogs

Puppy Peeing Everywhere

My husband and I have a 4 month old English Bulldog who has been accident free for over a month. Now for the past 6 days he has been randomly peeing inside and off to the side of his "potty patch" (as seen on TV).

We live in a condo and take him out often. He's never left alone more than 4 hours a day, 5 days a week, and he gets plenty of love, walks, play, and dog park fun. Also, he has no separation anxiety.

He is also trained in sit down, shake, leave it, and come, he is a good listener. I don't understand why he has no interest on where he pees. It's like the urge hits him and he goes "right" there. No sniffing or searching for the right spot. If he's outside then it's outside he goes. If it's in our bedroom then it's there he goes. No warning. Please help.

By Melissa from San Fransisco, CA

First of all, get him to a god vet, may be a bigger problem, if there is nothing wrong I would try a crate, he may just need to be retrained but first I would rule out any health problems. I have a full grown rotti who started peeing everywhere every hour etc, she had a tumor on her kidney which had to be removed. 8000.00 later and she is doing much better. Good Luck

Plesae take your baby to the Veterinarian there might be a medical issue going on.

Sure sounds like a bladder infection.