Keeping a Christmas Journal

Category Planning
Documenting the things you want and do for the holiday season can help you plan your food, decorations and activities for the next year. This is a guide about keeping a Christmas journal.

The Christmas season moves by so quickly. Oftentimes I come across ideas that I would love to do, but I run out of time. This year I have started a Christmas journal. I've added my Christmas card list to it, along with new craft ideas and recipes that I will try next Christmas!

Source: I got this idea from the book Christmas with Mary Engelbreit, "Here Comes Santa Claus".

By Patricia Mabel from Maple Falls, WA

I love classic artist Mary Engelbreit's work and actually have somewhat of a collection of her figurines, household items and a few of the books she has authored.