Use Old Magazines for Gluing

When gluing paper crafts, I find it is easy to get glue all the way to the edges of the paper. Simply get an old, worn-out magazine to absorb the glue that goes past the edge. Then, peel off the glue-applied item and affix it in its permanent place. Now, simply turn that magazine page and you have another fresh surface as a glue-application backing. This way, there is no messy glue cleanup. Simply throw the magazine in the garbage when it is "used up."

By Miz Rosey from Abilene, TX

I also use old telephone books in the same manner!

Well for that matter you could use pages of old magazines as coasters /placemats.Use phonebook pages to check your oil . maybe emergency toilet paper. Hey don't forget fire starters for kinling.
How about tearing them up and adding them into your flower pots . The regular paper not the mags,
Me I treasure Magazines . I got some 30 year old one. I make scrapbooks from the pictures
To Reuse Is To Save The Earth
Mr Thrifty

In These Pages
Crafts AdviceJanuary 17, 2007
😷
🌻
😎
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf71397225.tip.html