This pretty seasonal pin will make you the life of the party. Just wear it with whatever you wish and see how many compliments you get.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- 5 petals of red cut from foam or felt
- 3 greenery petals or felt leaves for flowers
- white glue
- 6 seed beads (per pin), more if you like
- pin backing
- Cut your five petals from red foam or felt.
- Glue them together.
- Add 6 small seed beads to the middle with glue.
- Add on the three greenery pedals. (Don't worry if the glue smears, it will dry clear so it won't show at all.) You may also cut the leaves from felt.
- Allow to dry and add your pin back and you are ready to wear your beautiful handmade flower.
By gem from VA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!