DecorationsWeddings

Tropical Decoration Using Liquor Bottles

Category Decorations

I am getting married soon and my theme is going to be tropical. I have a bunch of cool Liquor bottles and was looking for some ideas!

Thanks,
Biff from Moberly, MO

Hi! Congrats on your wedding. I think that it would look nice to group 3 or 4 bottles on each table at different levels (place wood blocks under the table cloth to get different heights). I think the clear bottles that you have would look pretty with some water mixed with food coloring to match your colors and add one flower to each bottle and colored glass marbles. Also place little flowers of different colors at the bottom of the group of bottles. Oh, also (sorry, I love weddings!) maybe string some pretty glass beads on wire and wrap them around the neck of the bottles. I hope this helps you a little, and good luck! Robyn in Pa.

Perhaps you could buy small, cheap photo frames (& jazz them up if necessary) and stick photos from tropical destinations in them, according to where the liquor comes from. You could source the pics from magazines or travel brochures from a travel agents, these would tie in with the bottles and make for a topical (& tropical!) conversation! Simply group them around the bottles on the tables.