BasketsGifts

Gift Basket for Guys

Having trouble finding the right gift for the men/boys this Christmas? This is my idea. Make a gift basket with a gift certificate to your local video store for a movie/video game rental (that way they can choose what they want) popcorn, various candies and sodas. It's perfect for those who don't know what to get their boyfriends, teen boys, or what not. Who doesn't like a Movie Night? Hope this is helpful.

By Christina from Missouri

I love giving these! They are such a great idea. And if you want to be a little funny, open a box of candy and put the gift certificate in there and glue it back together.

My brother was so suprised the last time when I did it to him! :-)

this was a prior post put on here from someone check out the list by typing gift baskets in the search box they had a great choice of gifts basket ideas listed

Other than using a basket, a gift box can be filled with items. I've seen those gift boxes for sale at the dollar stores. Or purchase a large plastic bucket for washing the car and fill it with car wax, Armorall, sponges, etc.

You can also throw in a few coupons for some free car washes, a free rental movie, popcorn, pretzels, chips, cookies, etc.