CandyChristmas

White Chocolate Candy Cane Popcorn

I just whipped up several batches of delicious white chocolate candy cane popcorn to give for gifts this Christmas, and it was so easy and inexpensive. I filled a large bowl with air popped popcorn. (You could use microwave popcorn, but it's more expensive.) Then I coated it with 1/2 bag of melted white choc chips with one candy cane crushed in it, and stirred until the popcorn was well coated.

Once it cooled, which didn't take long, I distributed the popcorn in two-cup plastic bags that I tied with red ribbons and slapped an adhesive Christmas tag on. I made 15 bags for about 25 cents a bag. They are super cute, and lightweight to send in the mail.

By Britt from Boston, MA

By CocoaZilla (Guest Post)

Great idea! I love it. Usually I make a light version of caramel popcorn, but I just may have to try this instead. Thanks!