Wedding and Reception Locations in Baltimore, MD

Category Planning
It is important to find the right locations for your wedding ceremony and reception. There are many lovely wedding and reception locations in Baltimore, MD to choose from.

I am looking for affordable location to host my wedding reception for about 100 guests on a very tight budget! Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

By Ara from Baltimore, MD

Answers

Best Answer

Try your smaller local churches, VFW post are pretty cheap to. smaller suburbs are cheaper. I live about 20 miles out of our big city. Go Packers! (LOL) We have a building called the barn, it is going to cost me $100.00 for the building, if I go into the city for a park it will cost $500.00. Hope you have a wonderful day.

I'm planning my wedding in the Baltimore area in September 2011. I need a cheap wedding hall/reception location that includes tables, chairs, etc. We are pretty much doing everything ourselves except the food. I have a private caterer (family friend) so it has to have a full kitchen and allow an outside caterer to come in. I have one place in mind that I found using this site, but I'd like others to compare it to. Thanks so much in advance!

By Meg from Baltimore, MD

Answers

Best Answer

Since I didn't get any feedback...after searching and searching I've found these places, they are pretty much all under $2000 and include tables and chairs, most allow you to bring in your own caterer.

Baldwin Hall
Kahler Hall
The Other Barn
The Meeting House
Historic Oakland
Quiet Waters Park
Liriodendron Mansion- a little farther out
Historic Oakland
Kittamaqundi community church
Boordy Vineyards
Westminster Hall- but it's located in Baltimore

That is all I can remember off the top of my head, I have a few more I've found but I'll have to post them later, hope this helps anyone.

I am planning a wedding for May 2006 in Baltimore, MD. I am looking for an inexpensive location to have both my wedding and reception. I'm not orginally from Maryland. Any suggestions and ideas are appreciated. Thank you for your time and input.

Lorinda from Baltimore

Answers:

Parks

You could go to the park. Patapsco state park has pavilions. The Overhills Mansion in Catonsville has an outdoor area where people get married and a lovely indoor area for reception.

Try asking friends and people who you work with. Or call the Maryland visitors bureau. Maybe they have some information for what you need.

Do you attend a local church? The churches here in Catonsville and Arbutus don't really charge but have an arrangement where you donate to the church for the use of the building and pastor.

By Sandy

Paul's

Try Paul's on the South River in Annapolis. It's on the water, and cheap but small.

Load More