Order Your Wedding Cake Early

All parents with daughters know just how expensive planning a wedding can be. There seems to be an endless list of expenses. One of the best tips I can share is to order your cake as early as possible. My daughter is getting married in June and we ordered her cake in January. This allowed us to pay the small deposit and then make small payments until the cake was paid for! Much easier than paying the lump sum all at once!

By Amy

I so wish we could order the cake that early for my daughters wedding! She's getting married sometime next month, but we still don't have an exact date because her fiance is in the military, and waiting to find out just when his leave will be! Hence, the wedding and reception can't be booked yet, nor can the DJ, cake, or tuxes, and, of course, the invitations haven't been sent out yet! I'm literally pulling my hair out!

Jenzo,

I feel for you! I am going crazy with planning and I have had the benefit of 8 months to do so!! Good luck! Bless your heart!!

Oh!!! What a great idea! My fiance and I are on a budget and want to pay little by little, here and there, so we wont have a big bill in the end. This will work great! Thank You!!

Weddings CateringMarch 4, 2005
Plant wedding favors.
Giving Plants as Wedding Favors
Two tiered wedding cake with flowers on top.
Saving Money on a Wedding Cake
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Bride and Groom Putting Money in Piggy Bank
Creating a Budget for Your Wedding
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 14, 2017 at 4:49:23 PM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.