PlanningWeddings

Low Cost Wedding at the Chicago Cultural Center

My fiance and I want a quiet, private ceremony. We were going to go the courthouse here in Chicago when I heard that for $10 (in addition to the $35 license fee), the judge will perform the ceremony at the Chicago Cultural Center.

It is the home of the largest Tiffany windows still in existence. We will have a short ten minute ceremony, held in the GAR hall with seating for 40 surrounded by marble walls.

By Vanessa (Guest Post)

I was wondering if you can send me some more information... My fiancé and I are on a very tight budget but would like to have a small, affordable ceremony. Thanks in advance.

By Jenny (Guest Post)

My sister got married at the Chicago Cultural Center and it was very beautiful. The ceremony is only performed one Saturday a month. It is also very exciting to also have other couples cheering you on! Wishing you all the best--congratulations!

By Melissa (Guest Post)

My fiance and I were looking into this, but it would have to be on a Saturday. Could you post a link to further information? Thanks a million!