Kentucky Christmas Charities

It is too late to sign up for the Angel tree, so I was wondering if there is any program that I can contact for Christmas help? My fiance is in Woodford county at the moment, and I need some help for Christmas.

By raven from Frankfort, KY

Anonymous

Try the Salvation Army.

I did try salvation army they said they can't help my kids do you all no anyone els i got 3 boys

Most areas have Tots For Tots, if you are looking for help for kids. Most charities are mainly for kids. If you need help with food, the Salvation Army might help, it will depend on the area. Here they refer you to the Food Pantry. I don't quite understand why your partner being in another area makes a difference. You should still be sharing income.

Angel Tree is a Salvation Army program. Go to this link for information for your area:

www.salvationarmyusa.org/.../A26BE892B1CBCE42802573F50056BE0C...

I am presuming this is for children, not adults. Your local human services can direct you to any of the programs still not filled. Our Toys For Tots is the 2nd week of Dec. I make blankets to give as gifts. Sometimes the older pre teen kids don't like the toy issue but still need to be included. I think our age cut off is 12 years old.
After that, they are responsible enough to understand we all don't get when we want, what we want, but are grateful for what we recieve any time.
Merry Christmas. Grandma J.

my 7 year old son Elijah would love a hand made blanket

🎉
🎄