CardsChristmas

Address Labels for Christmas Cards

Save writer's cramp this Christmas. Use business address labels for your Christmas greeting and mailing information. Since my handwriting is so terrible and I hate asking for more help than absolutely necessary, I found my own solution for our annual Christmas card exchange at church. I bought a package of business address labels, the kind with three columns and 11 rows per page.

I type a three-line greeting and print an entire page of that. Then when our pastor's wife passes out the current list, I scan it and use that info to edit my previous list. (Copy and paste is the easiest way to get names from list to labels.)

Now the only help I have to ask is to orient the cards and labels, and pinpoint the best place to stick my greeting inside each card. Best of all, I can do the rest myself! Yay! Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!

By Lelia Jo Cordell from Springfield, OH

Editor's Note: JustPlainJo has a wonderful series of articles regarding overcoming challenges while vision impaired. Here is a link to one of them:

Ten More Questions You Always Wanted to Ask a Blind Person