HomemadeGifts

Mix CDs for inexpensive Gifts

Category Homemade

Make someone special a CD of music. Blank CD's are super inexpensive. You can make all sorts of mixes. You can choose songs that relate to memories you have shared with people, songs that remind you of a person, etc. You can even customize the CD labels and cases for occasions and holidays. Music is a great way to express how you feel and is very personal yet inexpensive.

By Daisy from Pedricktown, NJ

I want to say thankyou for this gift Idea as my Hubby is totally Blind & very physically limited,I have been wonderring what do I give a totally blind hubby for a gift,he loves music & this idea is wonderful as he only loves specific songs in a certain order many,many thanks.
Yetta :)