Halloween: Back Yard Haunted House

My wife and I are both big fans of Halloween and each year we go all out to scare the neighborhood kids. This year we used sheets of plywood to build wall in our backyard to create a haunted graveyard setting.

We scared a lot of kids and their parents. We have been the talk of the town since. This is a shot of our cast. I am the guy in the Freddie mask and my wife was the vampire in the back. This was a low cost event as we got most of the stuff from the thrift store and yard sales or free. I can't wait 'til next year.

By Travis

Do to health reasons I wasn't able to haunt this year but I am addicted to it also, if you would like some really good ideas for next year checkout this is a Halloween group called garage of evil with tons of ideas and how-to's so if you feel adventuress go to www.garageofevilnetwork.com/

They have make and takes and for more ideas
You really need to check out the papier-mache and making some quick and easy props.
stolloween.com
www.halloweenmonsterlist.info/
and take a look around.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos Holiday HalloweenNovember 2, 2010
🍀
💘