Good News for Spatini Fans!

They aren't bringing it back but Todd posted this in the feedback: "Good news for Spatini fans! I just posted my clone recipe for homemade Spatini -- it's this week's free recipe at http://www.topsecretrecipes.com.

Enjoy!" Make sure to go over to his site to get the recipe.

By Judith Walker (Guest Post)

I give up. What is this Spatini Fans? I couldn't get the flash card to update and am in the dark. U NO ladies don't like being kept in the dark. I'm really interested Sincerely Judith

Editor's Note: Spatini is a spaghetti sauce mix that has been discontinued. The Fans are those that like it. We've had people posting daily about how much they miss it and have a petition online for people to sign to try to get Lawry's to bring it back. So far, no results. Sorry for the confusion.

By Judith E. (Guest Post)

I am not a member of the club you posted the recipe on....can you post it here?
Thanks

Editor's Note: Because it is their property, we can't post it but they let us know It is their free recipe for the week. It is near the top of the main page.

By Bruce Entelisano (Guest Post)

While I do not have any Spatini to offer...My restaurant has developed a homestyle sauce mix and started to market from a web store on ebay. We have had excellent feedback and numerous re-orders. I will offer a free sample to any of you who request it via the "ask a question" link on ebay...What do you have to lose? Check it out at stores.ebay.com/sanos-sauce-and-spice?refid=store

Thanks

I bought Spatini mix on Amazon. Fifteen oz. bag

Amazon sells big 15 oz bag of Spatini mix.

RecipesJune 25, 2007
😷
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf90839905.tip.html