Handmade Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

I want to make my boyfriend a creative Christmas gift and I don't know what I should make. We're both 15 and he's in all sports. We're not at the jewelry giving stage yet, so. Whatever I make him can't be fragile because I have to mail it to him. Help?

By Tyler from NE

Best Answer

Hi cutie! Go to the thrift store and buy old wool sweaters in the colours of his favorite "sports" team. (i.e. football, hockey, whatever.) Wash in hot water, and dry in a hot dryer. Then, you can cut the sweater to the lengths needed to create a "one-of-a-kind" scarf. Made by you with love. Hows' that?

You could make him a no-sew reversible fleece blanket using his favorite team colors. Here is a link to instructions on how to make one, but there are many more instructions on the internet. www.instructables.com/.../

Boys love to eat! And if they're active / athletic, they can eat pretty much anything. Home-made fudge is easy (Eagle Brand has a terrific recipe) and once you master the basics you can make a number of varieties: with nuts, without, white chocolate, dark chocolate, vanilla extract or almond ...

you get the idea. Cut into bite-size portions and placed in candy cups, a decorative tin full is an excellent gift (and keeps well in the fridge, or freezer).

And of course he'd love to have a nice 8x19 picture of you, in a frame.

Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts HomemadeOctober 23, 2010
🍀
💘