AdviceWeddings

Idea for a Gift from the Bride to Her Sons

I am getting married again and I would like to give my sons (of previous marriage ages 18 and 20) a gift from me as a gesture that even though I'm marrying again, they are still a main part of my life.

By Georgetta

There is always a nice set of cuff links or a tie tac. No matter what type of life style a person lives there is always some occasion to use something like that. For something really unusual go online and look for Black Hills Gold. It is jewelry that is made in South Dakota. In order to be real Black Hills Gold, the jewelry has to be made in SD. It is expensive, but unique. Or you could make scrapbooks for each one of them, starting when they were born up until the current time. You could also do the same on DVDs, but you can make scrap books prettier.