Zachary's Crème Drops Fudge

Category Candy
  • 1 package Zachary's Crème Drops*
  • 1 cup Jif Crunchy Peanut Butter
  • 2 tablespoons butter

Prepare an 8" x 8" square baking dish by lining with wax paper or parchment paper. Mix all 3 ingredients in a bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir until well mixed. Spread in the paper lined square baking dish. Set in the refrigerator about 15 to 20 minutes to set. Cut into small squares and enjoy.

* Don't know what Zachary's Crème Drops are? You will find these in the candy isle of grocery stores, Wal-Mart or drug stores. They are in a "whiteish" looking bag about 6 inches high and about 4 inches wide. On the bag it shows a picture of the candy. They are rather cone shaped and are white crème on the inside and dipped in chocolate on the outside. They cost about $1.00 a bag. To eat them, they aren't very good, but the fudge that they produce is delicious.

By Kathy

Top Comment

Go to: to see where they are available in your area.
Susan from ThriftyFun

Top Comment

Recently there was a recipe to make peanut fudge using Zacharys Creme Drops. I had a very difficult time locating them but finally found a Family Dollar store that carried them for $1 for a 12 oz bag. The recipe is absolutely wonderful and I gave it as gifts to friends. Yesterday I was in Walmarts & all of the holiday candy was marked down 50%.

I found several bags of Zacharys Creme Drops for $ .47 each for the 12 oz. bag. The only thing that made them holiday candy was that the bag was decorated with a holiday motif. I purchased 6 bags and stuck them in my freezer. What an inexpensive batch of fudge and so easy to make & so good to eat.

By Joesgirl

By suestrange117 (Guest Post)

Where can I buy zachary creme drops in the Mpls. area? Thanks suestrange117 (at) hotmail (dot) com

By Terry (Guest Post)

Where can i get the recipe? PLEASE i love these candies!!

By David G. Cross (Guest Post)

Apparently you cannot order these drops on line. Your listing of stores that may or may not carry these drops does not help because none of those stores carry the drops in the Indianapolis area.

At least none that I have found. The last ones I found were in Cave City, Ky. in a Dollar General store. There must be some sold closer to Indianapolis but WHERE. Quailcross AT

By dawnelizabeths AT (Guest Post)

These are AWESOME. They are $1 per bag at Family Dollar in Northern Indiana. (I also use Reese's peanut butter...)