Pre-lit Christmas Tree from Michael's Not Completely Lit

I need to know how to plug all the tiers in, in sequence, so the whole tree lights. I have every other tier lit, but I think it's because of the connections being plugged in wrong.

It is a 7.5 foot Jersey pine by GE.

By Brad S.

It would be hard to tell you the problem, not being there, and not being familiar with the tree. What I always do when I assemble a pre-lit tree of any kind, is to plug in the base of it first, then as I add each tier, I can plug it into the base to make sure it is plugged in right. It is easier to do it that way, than wait until you have the tree completely assembled. I figured this out, after having to take a tree apart and re-assembling it.

You may want to make sure all the fuses in the plugs are good. I change mine every year to be sure I have all new fuses.