Browsing: Pennsylvania Christmas Charities

Christmas Assistance in Pennsylvania

Where do I go or who do I call about assistance for Christmas help for my child? We just moved to Penn, Pennsylvania in September 2012 and we do not know many people and do not even have family close. As a matter of fact I left my two other children back in Utah. I have a son 18, and an independent daughter that is 25.

I moved here to be with my husband. He took a job out here in January to better himself and our family situation, as we were paying for two households while he was here and we were in Utah.

I can't afford to buy my daughter Christmas this year and I have always tried to do for others around this season as I know how hard it is around the holidays. My son was forced to move out on his own due to our relocation and he is struggling too, so please help me provide for my two children. I am in great hope that somehow someone will reach out to us this year! So if anyone has any contact information for me it would very much appreciated. Thank you.

By Shelly from Penn, PA

Answers

Talk to someone in your church. They may know a place that will help. There is a place in our town that has donations for sale but anyone in need can have anything they have in stock.

Girl in a red coat giving to the Salvation Army.
Pennsylvania Christmas Charities
Holidays and Parties Christmas CharitiesNovember 3, 2012
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Mole Digging Out of Hole into Open Air
Getting Rid of Moles in Your Yard
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 21, 2016 at 12:54:02 AM on 10.0.1.230 in 666 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.