Church Christmas Party Ideas

Category Christmas
Sometimes planning a Christmas party can be more challenging than it seemed when you volunteered. This is a guide about church Christmas party ideas.

I need some ideas for a Christmas party games and food. It is a church party for middle-age people and ideas need to be simple and cheap. Thank you in advance.

Joanna from Cookeville, TN

Best Answer

Have your guests each bring a roll of wrapping paper and unwrwapprd gifts. Share each of the different papers to wrap holiday gifts. This way, you don't end up wrapping gifts with the same two rolls of paper.

Best Answer

Try the ever-popular game where you display a certain number of holiday themed items on a tray for a set amount of time, then cover up the items and have people record from memory the items they remember. For Christmas you could use ornaments, candy canes, nativity pieces, snowglobes, etc. Good luck!

Best Answer

The womens group at my church always plays Crazy Bingo. I"m not sure how this got its name. (lol) Each person brings one or more gifts. It might be a white elephant, something regifted, or even a roll of bathroom tissue. Some are wrapped very beautifully and some are wrapped inside bigger boxes to add to the fun. All packages are put under the tree or on a table. They have no name tags. The leader makes up papers with numbers totaling the same as the number of people at the party. The leader makes a corresponding list of numbers to put in a bowl so each party goer can choose their number from the dish.

The leader calls a number and the person with that number chooses a gift and keeps it without opening. As each number is called the party goer gets to choose one from the pile of gifts or can take one from another person! As I remember this, it is better if you have more gifts than you have people so there are more gifts to "fight" over. At the end, everyone opens the gifts. There is much laughing when its realized that sometimes the most beautiful on the outside are not so good on the inside. I hope I've explained this so you can understand it.

Have fun.

http://www.part  istmas-games.htm

http://www.sant  m/xmasgames.html

I've been given a task to organise the party for our church elders at the end of the year. Can you assist me with the ideas?

By Coly T from Klerksdorp, SA

I need some ideas for a Christmas party for our SS class at church, most of class are senior citizen age. Ideas for games, decorations etc. will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Joanna from Tennessee