Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Church Christmas Party Ideas

0 0EmailFollow
Buffet at a church Christmas party.

Sometimes planning a Christmas party can be more challenging than it seemed when you volunteered. This is a guide about church Christmas party ideas.

Here are questions related to Church Christmas Party Ideas.

Question: Ideas for Church Christmas Party Games

I need some ideas for a Christmas party for our SS class at church, most of class are senior citizen age. Ideas for games, decorations etc. will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much.

Joanna from Tennessee

Most Recent Answer

By ajohng [1]10/09/2009

You may want to try some of these. They are all free and printable and will be new to your guests. They are also a lot of fun. Just search for bowtie Christmas games and you should find them. Or try this link.
http://www.bowtieproducts.com/Christmas_party_games_and_puzzles.htm

Question: Ideas For Christmas Party Games And Food

I need some ideas for a Christmas party games and food. It is a church party for middle-age people and ideas need to be simple and cheap. Thank you in advance.

Joanna from Cookeville, TN

Most Recent Answer

By destiny (Guest Post)01/22/2009

I am throwing a party for my mom and I desperately need some ideas for some adult games (any adult game you could think of). It's her 40th birthday! Thanks.

Solutions: Church Christmas Party Ideas

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!