Making a Coffee Mate Container Snowman

A Coffee Mate container is the perfect shape for making a cute snowman that can be filled with treats for a gift or used as a decoration. This is a guide about making a Coffee Mate container snowman.

December 14, 2014 Flag

Turn your empty Coffee-Mate into a unique gift by adding a box of hot chocolate and marshallows.

Total Time: 45 minutes to an hour

Yield: 1 container makes 1 gift

• Coffee-mate container
  • orange craft foam
  • black pom poms small for eyes and larger for buttons
  • red pipe cleaner for scarf
  • mini marshmallows
  • box of hot chocolate
  • Christmas wrapping paper
  • ribbon for bow

1. This is a snowman made from a Coffee-mate container.
  2. Start by peeling off the plastic from the container to reveal the clear glass container.
  3. Ad
  4. Purchase some small black pom poms and some medium sized pom poms at a local craft store. I also purchased a sheet of orange craft foam. The pom poms will be used for the eyes and buttons; the orange craft foam can be used to cut out triangles for the nose; and the red pipe cleaner is used around the neck of the creamer container to represent a scarf. You could also use a strip of fabric if you prefer.
  5. I used a hot glue gun to position and glue the pom poms and nose into place. No need to glue the red pipe cleaner, simply twist the pipe cleaner around the neck area of the creamer container or tie your strip of fabric if this is what you have chosen to use.
  6. Once your snowman has been assembled, you can use small marshmallows to fill your snowman and purchase a box of hot chocolate packages and about 12-15 inches of a 2" ribbon to prepare your assembled gift.
  7. I wrapped the box of hot chocolate in Xmas wrapping, filled the snowman with the small marshmallows, and placed the snowman on top of wrapped box of chocolate. Tie your ribbon around both package and snowman and tie bow in front. Your cute snowman gift is now ready to bring smiles to your friends and neighbors!

This is very creative and just adorable, thumbs up!:)

Oh how perfect! Love it!

November 10, 2010 Flag

I am wondering if you can still use Coffeemate creamer bottles to make snowmen since they are now clear under the label? I don't want to have a bunch of kids painting them. Any ideas?

By Pam from Knoxville, TN

How about coating the inside of the bottle with tempera art paint? Pour from one to the other until all bottles are coated and then back into the paint container. Leave bottles open until they are completely dry.

Here is a great site to use for the snowman creamer bottle. I just adore it.

http://craftystaci.com/2010/12/20/creamer-bottle-snowman/

fill with mini marshmallows, keep the snowmen in the kitchen where you make your hot chocolate

Fill with white sand and glue on the tops so they don't spill it out.

November 10, 2010 Flag

Use a creamer bottle, self-sticking craft foam, felt, a pipe cleaner, a pom-pom and other embellishments to create a unique snowy friend!

Snowmen made from Creamer Bottles

By Renee from Friendsville, PA

Answers:

Snowmen Made from Creamer Bottles

I love snowmen and I use liquid creamer in my coffee-what a great idea! (01/21/2006)

By Susan

Snowmen Made from Creamer Bottles

As a Girl Scout leader I am always looking for new ways to stay green. I have 100s of these bottles because I knew someday there would be a craft for them. (07/26/2009)

By Karen-scoutlady

Crafts Christmas GiftsApril 19, 2016
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Creamer Bottles
Uses for Creamer Bottles
coffee can snowman
Making a Coffee Can Snowman
Vietnamese Iced Coffee, Saigon Style
Making Vietnamese Coffee (Cafe Sua Da)
🎄