Making a Paint Brush Santa
A paint brush can be decorated to make a cute Santa to hang on the tree or use in other ways to decorate for the holidays. This is a guide about making a paint brush Santa.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 3 Comments
Approximate Time: 30 minutes
- wooden handle paint brush with light bristles
- white felt
- 2 wiggles eyes
- tan felt
- 1 speck of red felt
- Take paint brush; I got one that had no color or varnish on handle and used a red thick marker to color the top handle. You can you spray paint or paint, but I like marker it dries quickly.
- Take piece of tan felt and adhere to front metal piece of paintbrush.
- Take the white felt and wrap around from one side along back to other side to make his hair, adhere this with glue. (note you can you yarn, fiberfill whatever you have or like).
- Glue on 2 wiggly eyes.
- Cut triangle tan felt and glue so it sticks out.
- Cut out mustache from white felt and glue.
- Take the speck of red felt for lip under mustache.
- Take ribbon and glue around top of face around paintbrush.
- Finally add ribbon, jute, or other cording through hole at top of paint brush so you can hang on tree, door knob, anywhere you like.
- Also if you don't like red, use another color like green or blue to match your Christmas decorations.
By Kitty Kat from New England
Related Content(article continues below)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 16, 2017 at 10:36:44 AM on 10.0.2.240 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us