Pre-lit Christmas Tree Has Bad Section Contact

I have a 4 section Sylvania LED tree. The top section, even though it is firmly plugged in, comes on and off. It's only three years old and well taken care of (no kids). I realize the contact is wanky, but how do I fix it? The contacts are inline in the pole, similar to rca plugs. Each section just slides into the next automatically plugging in. Thanks!

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Did you get your tree working. I have the same problem and the tree is only 3 years old. The first 2 sections worked and then when I plugged in the top piece it sounded like it popped and the other 2 sections went out. When I remove the top piece it worked again. But it is very frustrating this type of power in the pole.

No, it is still messing up!!

Artificial Christmas Tree
Pre-lit Christmas Tree Lights Not Working
Holidays and Parties Christmas Decorations LightsNovember 30, 2016
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Uses for Contact Lens Cases, Green and white contact lens case.
Uses for Contact Lens Cases
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 1:50:59 PM on 10.0.1.54 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.