Santa Face

For this Christmas craft idea, I have used a photograph taken by a professional photographer of my grandson. I placed the photo under a piece of glass out of a frame that I decided was the right size.

I then built a crushed glass Santa beard and hat around his face on a black crushed glass background as you can see. I used all white crushed glass of smaller granular size. I then mixed food coloring liquid with glue and then using a turkey baster to flood the hat and mistletoe I came up with the following framed picture. You also can do the same thing with white sand. I gave this picture to my grandson as a Christmas gift.

That was fifteen years ago, it has been out on display every Christmas season since.

By Don from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada

Now that is ingenious! Thumbs up for your creativity!

Wow! That is so cool and creative! Thanks so much for sharing!

Making Crushed Glass Art
Making Crushed Glass Art
Crafts Christmas DecorationsNovember 24, 2009
Santa hat with gold thread snowflakes
Making a Santa Hat Purse
Bedspring Santa
Making a Bed Spring Santa
Bleach Bottle Santa
Making a Bleach Bottle Santa