Decorating a Building for Halloween

I would like to decorate the front of a building for halloween but it's a very plain painted brick building. What could I use to stick decorations to the outside of a brick building? Just temporary stuff for 5-6 hours. I don't want to use screws or nails, I was thinking hot glue for small items that don't weigh much, any suggestions?

Madisonandco from KY

check out this site:

That may give you some great ideas!!!

How about the hooks that you use to hang up Christmas lights outside?? I've seen them but never have tried them.

Go to your local hardware store---ask them if they have any great ways to hang things outside for temporary use.

Good luck and have fun!!!

Spooky Halloween Ghosts Outside
Outdoor Halloween Decorations
Holidays and Parties Halloween DecorationsOctober 9, 2006
Dancing Skeleton, Halloween decorations.
Halloween Themed Dance Ideas
Halloween Themed Dance Ideas
Garden Pond
Building a Garden Pond
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating