I made this costume in about an hour. I already had the devil horns, tail, and pitchfork. The egg is made from an old sheet, yellow craft foam, 2 hangers, some hot glue, and very little sewing.
- Cut a hole in the middle of your sheet. I sewed around the neck hole so it wouldn't rip. You could probably hot glue around it too.
- Put the sheet on and mark where your shoulders are. Cut down the side so it looks like a poncho.
- Undo the hangers and make them U-shaped. Hot glue one hanger to the front of your costume at the bottom. Then glue the other hanger to the backside.
- Sew around the edge of the costume so it doesn't fray.
You could hot glue your edges if you want.
- Last cut a piece of yellow craft foam in a circle shape and hot glue to the front of your sheet.
- Don't forget to pin on your devil tail.
By luv2craft from Normalville, PA