Homemade "Deviled Egg" Costume
I made this costume in about an hour. I already had the devil horns, tail, and pitchfork. The egg is made from an old sheet, yellow craft foam, 2 hangers, some hot glue, and very little sewing.
- Cut a hole in the middle of your sheet. I sewed around the neck hole so it wouldn't rip. You could probably hot glue around it too.
- Put the sheet on and mark where your shoulders are. Cut down the side so it looks like a poncho.
- Undo the hangers and make them U-shaped. Hot glue one hanger to the front of your costume at the bottom. Then glue the other hanger to the backside.
- Sew around the edge of the costume so it doesn't fray.
You could hot glue your edges if you want.
- Last cut a piece of yellow craft foam in a circle shape and hot glue to the front of your sheet.
- Don't forget to pin on your devil tail.
By luv2craft from Normalville, PA
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
By Jean in GA (Guest Post)
Just too cute for words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cute and cute model!!!
Add your voice to the conversation.