Beloved Pet Remembrance

The presents are all unwrapped and it was a successful Christmas. the most loved present this year was to my daughter. This year we have lost three beloved pets to accidents, so I got to thinking about how to make their memories special.

I purchased a photo album where each page only holds one picture (they look like the pages are thick with a space cut out for the picture, kind of like they have been matted), each page had two or three lines at the top of the page to add the pets name and birth date.

I signed the card from those of us who are waiting at the "Rainbow Bridge" and my daughter loved it (although it made both of us become teary-eyed).

Source: my own idea (it was a "Kim Anderson" photo album that I found in a thrift store)

By cinnamon from Williams Lake, BC

Do you let your pets roam free? If so, that is so wrong. If you have a pet, take care of it. Put it on a leash outside or in a fenced in area. If it's a cat, keep it indoors. Love your pets like your children and supervise them if you put them outside.

We made a shadow box for ours. A picture of her, a paw print the vet made us when she passed away,her dog tags,a ribbon she got for being in a "mutt show" and a few doggy stickers. she has been gone 2 years now and we now have a 4 month old puppy but we will always miss her.

Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceDecember 29, 2009
Memorial Garden
Making a Memorial Garden
Buying souvenirs in a Turkish shop.
Buying Souvenirs While Traveling
New York T-Shirt
Preserving Special T-Shirts
homemade dog biscuits
Christmas Treats for Your Pets