Christmas Card Picture

I am looking for a fun, cute, creative Christmas card picture. I have 3 girls 10, 6 and 3 . I have always done formal and want something different. Thank you.

Here are two websites that might give you some ideas.

http://cp.c-ij.  glish/index.html

http://h10025.w  ?lc=en&cc=us

Try dressing them up as "nutcrackers" or elves, etc. Or you could dress each of them up as Christmas trees.

Hope this helps.

Here is a page on ThriftyFun that has lots of clever photos ideas.

http://www.thri  f988253.tip.html

Jess

A cute pic of them making Christmas cookies would be nice.

Last year I took my then 7 year old and 3 year old, myself and husband and used our thumbs--dipped into the black ink and put on card stock paper, added lines for antlers (brown) and used a black marker for eyes and red marker for the nose and made reindeer. They were a big hit for all our family members and friends!

Have them lay down in the floor with their heads pointed to the center, then stand in a chair above them and make the picture. You'll have 3 heads in a circle.

How about you put little aprons and/or chef hats on the girls and take a shot of them making Christmas cookies? Gingerbread people would look great! Good luck!

One of my clients last year brought their children in for Christmas cards wearing their Christmas pajamas. She didn't want to bother buying them new Christmas outfits, and I think it came out really cute.

A Christmas card showing a knight with duct tape over his mouth
Christmas Card Photo Ideas
Crafts ChristmasNovember 12, 2007
Gold picture frame.
Cleaning Picture Frames
Closeup of HDMI Cable
Saving Money on HDMI Cables
Two boys in santa hats looking out window in hopes of seeing Santa
Christmas Card Photo Ideas With Kids
Dog and cat in santa hats.  Dog is licking the plate of cookies left out for Santa and the cat is drinking the milk.
Christmas Card Photo Ideas With Pets
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 4:34:23 PM on 10.0.2.237 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.