Christmas Float Ideas: Christmas Memories Theme

I am lead person on a Xmas float for my congregation. I want to create a scene with regards to Xmas memories. We have a 20' trailer and want to make a huge bed with little ones in it. Above their heads I am thinking of having little quotation bubbles with their wishes for Xmas attached to the headboard above each child. Any other ideas would be appreciated.

By Pam from Rochester, NH

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

We done one a couple of years ago and made the whole trailer into a bed it was so cute and won 1 st place. I will try to get a pic on here when I get home. We was doing the night before Christmas and had candy and sugar plums hanging above their head with fishing line. I loved it.

Trucks decorated for a Christmas parade
Christmas Parade Float Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasNovember 9, 2009
Saving Money at Disneyland, Entrance to Disneyland Park
Saving Money on Disneyland Tickets
Christmas float.
12 Days of Christmas Float Ideas
An old fashioned Christmas illustration of Santa in his sleigh.
Old Fashioned Christmas Float Theme
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 15, 2017 at 4:13:40 PM on 10.0.1.211 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.