LED Tree Lights Are Intermittent

I have a pre-lit Christmas tree with LED lights. One small section of the lights will light up but then go off for a few minutes. They will then come back on for a short period of time and go off again. Any clues as to what is causing this and how it can be fixed?

By Lee from NC

Most of these type lights have 2 different fuses...one for intermittent and one for constant. See if you can check that out...otherwise - I dunno!

When lights get too hot that trips the fuse until it cools off again. That's all I know about it. I'd contact the manufacturer if you can find them. If they are made in China, that's a good reason to buy American.

Artificial Christmas Tree
Pre-lit Christmas Tree Lights Not Working
Home and Garden Repair OtherDecember 1, 2010
LED Lightbulb
Using LED Lightbulbs
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Oregon Zoolights
Saving Money on Christmas Lights
LED head light
Uses for LED Lights