Craft Project: Pocket Gift Tags
Add a pretty pocket gift tag to your gift to make it even more special and unique.
Time: 30 mins.
- White and blue cardstocks
- Scrap glittered papers
- Red ribbon
- Red rhinestones
- Circle punch
- Corner rounder punch
- Hole punch
- Bone folder
- Paper trimmer or craft knife and ruler
- Double-sided and foam dot adhesives
- Cut out template and trace onto blue cardstock.
- Make folds and score with a bone folder.
- To assemble, fold short flap, then the long flap. Apply tape or glue to secure.
- Using circle punch, punch the opening of the pocket.
- Print "Season's Greetings" label, cut out, adhere to the center of pocket. Embellish with rhinestone.
- Cut 2 1/2 x 4 inch of white cardstock. Using corner rounder punch, punch the top left and top right of tag. Punch a hole in the center.
- Thread the tag with a length of red ribbon, then finish the ends with a bow. Use foam adhesive to adhere button.
- Trim a strip of decorative paper. Adhere to bottom of tag.
Click Here for the Pocket Template and Label.
By Maricel from Fairfax, VA
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
I click on the template and it went to error.
I also would love the template!
I clicked on the template but went to error.
I'd love to have the template. Will it ever be posted?
Add your voice to the conversation.