How to Make a Bottle Cap Frog Gift Tag
If you have a green plastic bottle cap you are on your way to recreating this fun little frog gift tag. Don't have one, this only adds one more step of painting one. Simple to follow instructions are given below.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Up-cycle this water bottle cap into a cute frog tag for a present bag. Or, you can make this cute frog piece as a desk ornament or a little knick knack toy.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- water bottle cap
- pipe cleaners
- googly eyes
- hot glue
- construction paper
- Cut a piece of green pipe cleaner and twist into a figure 8 shape. Hot glue googly eyes onto the pipe cleaner.
- In the center of the bottle cap, hot glue and secure frog eyes upright.
- Using a Sharpie, draw on a smiley face.
- With a piece of construction paper, write your greeting/message.
- Secure greeting/toothpick to frog and to present bag with tape.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.