How to Make a Bottle Cap Frog Gift Tag
Up-cycle this water bottle cap into a cute frog tag for a present bag. Or, you can make this cute frog piece as a desk ornament or a little knick knack toy.
Total Time: 15 minutes
- water bottle cap
- pipe cleaners
- googly eyes
- hot glue
- construction paper
- Cut a piece of green pipe cleaner and twist into a figure 8 shape. Hot glue googly eyes onto the pipe cleaner.
- In the center of the bottle cap, hot glue and secure frog eyes upright.
- Using a Sharpie, draw on a smiley face.
- With a piece of construction paper, write your greeting/message.
- Secure greeting/toothpick to frog and to present bag with tape.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.