Make an Apron from Fabric Scraps

Make quick Christmas gifts with scraps from your stash that they will love. I needed quick gifts that would not hurt our budget so I took a look at my fabric stash and I was able to find unusual combinations to create this totally divalicious apron! I drew my own pattern out by looking at other patterns but you can buy a pattern and use that if needed.

First, pull out your stash and lay it out next to each other, take a look and see what unusual combinations pop out. Mix and match and have fun, you never know what you come up with. Here I used zebra fabric, black with pink polkadots, pink satin and tulle.

For added flair, I used hot fix crystals to add diva. This was a little girl's apron and I was able to make the whole thing with very little fabric. The best part is have fun, be frugal and don't be afraid to try new combinations! Take a look at my blog:

By Anna from Arkansas

That is adorable and so creative! Thanks for the link and the picture.

This is really cute. My dd would love this. Thanks for sharing and providing a picture.

This is so great! I really think this is what Christmas gifts should be all about. It looks like a designer apron!

I would much rather have this than a store purchased gift!! It is adorable and a great idea!!

Woman wearing a handmade apron.
Making an Apron
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts HomemadeDecember 19, 2008
Child's Apron
Making a Child's Apron
Potholders From Fabric Scraps
Making Potholders From Fabric Scraps
Photo fo the finished craft apron.
Making a Craft Apron
Making a Jeans Apron
🎄