Making Punched Aluminum Ornaments
This easy to make Christmas craft will look great on your tree this year. This is a guide about making punched aluminum ornaments
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 5 Comments
If you like the look of punched tin ornaments, but think they're too much work, try punched aluminum.
- Cut the bottom out of a small aluminum pan (like a pot pie pan).
- Tape an image that you like to the aluminum circle and tape the circle to a piece of Styrofoam.
- Poke holes following the image with an icepick or barbecue skewer.
- When you're done, poke a larger hole at the top for hanging and peel the paper off.
- You're left with a pretty punched aluminum ornament!
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 4, 2017 at 12:13:09 PM on 10.0.0.223 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us