Punched Aluminum Ornament
If you like the look of punched tin ornaments, but think they're too much work, try punched aluminum.
- Cut the bottom out of a small aluminum pan (like a pot pie pan).
- Tape an image that you like to the aluminum circle and tape the circle to a piece of Styrofoam.
- Poke holes following the image with an icepick or barbecue skewer.
- When you're done, poke a larger hole at the top for hanging and peel the paper off.
- You're left with a pretty punched aluminum ornament!
By Camilla from Atchison, KS
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
This also works well using the ends of your
"frozen juice cans".I use an awl...
By JenniferCA (Guest Post)
Great ornament. Next years plans for sure!
I like these alot!! I'm going to make some for next year. Thanks!
Thank you for this cool idea I have been looking for some thing like this for a while now..
Add your voice to the conversation.