Decorate for Christmas Over Time

Here is a great Christmas decorating idea to try. Try decorating ahead of time, I love this. We all get busy and tired the nearer Christmas gets. To stay stress free and get all the decorating done I do it SLOWLY, a little everyday, starting around the 3rd week of Nov. One day, I erect the tree (artificial), every night after that I toss on a few decorations while I watch TV. I also put suction cups in the windows to hold Christmas lights. Anyway, the main message here is start early and work slowly.

By Linda Jonson

Or...you invite a bunch of your friends over in the third week of November and take the day before and put out all your Christmas decorations BEFORE they get there. It really inspires them to put theirs up and then yours is done and you can enjoy the rest of the Christmas season knowing that the decorations are all up already. I would rather do this than putting up a few at a time.

Stressed Out Woman With Christmas Presents
Reducing Stress at Christmas
Holidays and Parties Christmas OrganizationOctober 1, 2005
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Neck tie Christmas wreath idea.
Neck Tie Christmas Wreath
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree
🎄
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 26, 2016 at 5:26:25 PM on 10.0.0.198 in 945 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.