Tote Bags for Christmas

It is going to be a home made Christmas and this year I am making tote bags. I have purchased very little fabric and have been lucky enough to have gotten a lot of free fabric from others who are recycling. I did not want to purchase or even waste double the amount of fabric in order to line the bags so I have been lining the totes with my old clothes, sheets and pillowcases. Pillowcases are great because there is not much sewing involved.

By Amy from Long Branch, NJ

Good idea!

Good idea. I'm making fleece blankets for everyone in our family. I have fleece I bought over the past year or so when it was on sale and have enough now to do so. I think a home made Christmas is better and means more.

Tote bags are awesome! Especially if you personalize them If you have enough, square off the bottom for an actual grocery sack. I use my cloth bags for everything I buy!

Denim Fabric Tote
Making a Fabric Tote
Crafts Christmas GiftsOctober 20, 2008
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Recycle Tote Bag
Decorating Tote Bags
Working on a Crocheted Tote Bag
Making a Crocheted Tote Bag
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 20, 2016 at 4:31:57 PM on in 978 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.