Don't Miss The Hallmark Movies

Here's the Hallmark web site listing all the old time favorites and new holiday movies coming on for everyone to enjoy for the holidays. Enjoy!

Julie

i watched THE NOTE with g. francis on saturday night. that was excellent. and then on sunday on lifetime was the CHRISTMAS SHOES. i was a big puddle for that one. cried the whole time. really good.

I have been watching these. They have been so good and remind me of xmas's when I was a little girl.You know, the simpler times and it makes me feel like there are still "good" people in the world. We just haven't met them yet. Merry Christmas everyone. Deb

Julie - thank you for the link - I went & joined. I love the Hallmark movies. I record as many of them as I can that I don't already have. Thank you for the great "word-of-mouth" advertising for the Hallmark Channel. Blessings, Madea

Holidays and Parties Christmas Helpful HintsDecember 11, 2007
A frozen chicken.
Freezing Chicken
Raking Leaves
November's Gardening To-Do List
Purchasing With Layaway
Purchasing With Layaway
A Couple Enjoying Popcorn and a Movie in the Theater
Saving Money on Going to the Movies
🎉
🎄