"Thank You" Gift For Nursing Home Employees

My mom is in a nursing home and she receives very good care from the employees. When Christmas comes I like to thank them with an original gift. Seeing that they receive so much goodies like candy, pastry, etc. (mostly all high in calories) I bring them a large box of fresh oranges. They are low in calories, every one loves them and they make the nursing station smell so good as the employees are peeling them. And if they are too busy to eat them they can always take one home for a treat later.

By Joesgirl

I'm sorry I'm just reading this now, but when I worked in nursing homes, I so appreciated hand written notes of something I did for their loved one that they remembered. That was the best, most personal gift I could receive.

Nursing Home Employee
Gift Ideas for Nursing Home Employees
Holidays and Parties Christmas Gifts AdviceDecember 22, 2004
elderly man with a gift
Valentine's Day Gifts Ideas for a Nursing Home
Nursing Home Gift Basket
Nursing Home Gift Basket Ideas
daughter giving mother a gift
Thank You Speech for Mother's 80 Birthday
thank you note ideas
Sending Thank You Notes
🎉
🎄